Featured Post

The New Cover for Last Shot Revealed!

Happy New Year!  Today is the day! Last Shot at Justice has its new cover, and is now up for pre-order on Amazon. That's right, ALL th...

Monday, June 6, 2016

Review of The Dawn's Early Light by Lee Duffy

This took a long while to get rolling, but once it did, wow.

All the set up was necessary to understand the final action, and was interesting from a very clinical point of view. I'm used to more emotion in the books I read, but obviously for this genre you just can't. Not for every character. I did, however, tear up at the end for something that happened to Mike, and I was definitely on edge for the climax of the story.

This is not my usual genre, so I don't know how it compares to other books, but I can say I enjoyed this one quite a lot.

There were a few technical errors in the text that I couldn't help but flag, but none that really grabbed me and took me too far out of the story.

Well done, Lee Duffy.


No comments:

Post a Comment