Featured Post

The New Cover for Last Shot Revealed!

Happy New Year!  Today is the day! Last Shot at Justice has its new cover, and is now up for pre-order on Amazon. That's right, ALL th...

Sunday, January 24, 2016

New Release Coming on Leap Day

I'm so excited that I'm in the final stages of preparing my latest book for release!

I've just got to finish edits from the lovely Kim Young, then let my beta readers have it. After that, final edits and read through(s) - okay, so there's still a lot to do! But I'm sure I'll have a near-final draft ready for ARC readers by February 1st.

But what's the story about, you ask?

Kylie and Jax have been snatched from the fair's karaoke tent by human traffickers. Now they're being taken to a new life as sex workers, or worse, unless they can escape their fate.

One Last Song is a fast-paced race through the New Mexican desert. Can two friends from Syracuse put together a plan to get away before they cross the border into certain disaster.

In the meantime, it is up for pre-order on Amazon for the special price of 99 cents. Reserve your copy before the price goes up!

Also, if you are on Goodreads, head over and sign up to win a paperback and put One Last Song on your To Read List.

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment