Featured Post

The New Cover for Last Shot Revealed!

Happy New Year!  Today is the day! Last Shot at Justice has its new cover, and is now up for pre-order on Amazon. That's right, ALL th...

Monday, December 14, 2015

Review of "The Wild Operatives Collection" by Vivienne Savage

The Wild Operatives Collection (on Goodreads)
A 5 Star Collection - ☻☻☻☻☻

#1 - The Right to Bear Arms
Vivienne Savage delivers my favorite shifter romance stories. Hot, sexy, and well drawn characters.

Read this and all her books. You won't be sorry.
(Or, if you are sorry, then I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do for you.)

Yeah, this is kind of a cheeky review, but what the hey. Finishing this book put me in a good mood. So read it already.

#2 - Let Us Prey
I like that Vivienne Savage's characters have problems, like Leigh, but they find people who help them by having faith in them, like Ian. I like that the men are Alphas in that they are strong and kick ass, but they aren't jerks who like to boss women around. I like that the women are stronger than they know, until their men help them realize their strength.

Let Us Prey is a story of redemption, of having faith in love and each other, loving people where they are, and fighting back against injustice in the world. Oh, and some hot, steamy sex.

I can't wait to see what the Wild Operatives have in store for the drug dealers in the town of Quickdraw. I just gobble these books up!

#3 - The Purr-fect Soldier
These books keep getting better and better. They're not deep, meaty plots that keep me guessing whether everything is going to work or okay, but this one, I like very much HOW things got resolved. There was just the right amount of angst. When the inevitable happened, and I knew it was coming, I really didn't want to see it go down--in that good dread where you know it's got to happen or it wouldn't be much of a story. Then it did, and just as I'm thinking 'there's the rest of the book blown to angst,' things changed, and took me by surprise.

The external conflict was exciting, and I won't spoil anything, so you'll just have to read and see. If you already read these books, you will love The Purr-fect Soldier. If you're new to Vivienne Savage, this is a great introduction. (You won't have had to read the others first, but it does help as many characters are repeats.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment