Featured Post

The New Cover for Last Shot Revealed!

Happy New Year!  Today is the day! Last Shot at Justice has its new cover, and is now up for pre-order on Amazon. That's right, ALL th...

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Review of Train Wreck, by Jason Brick

Do you know how hard it is to work out on an elliptical when you're trying not to LOL in the gym? I listen to books with a text to speech app while I work out, and this almost made me fall off the machine several times. 

Let me be clear. There is nothing appropriate about this story. The language is foul, crass and vulgar, and the whole situation is totally absurd. Train Wreck couldn't be a more apt name for the string of circumstances our...heroes?...find themselves in. I couldn't look away.

That being said, I fully enjoyed the story. I laughed, I cried (tears of mirth) and I fully intend on purchasing the next episode. If you are not afflicted by PC-ness, then by all means, check it out. Read the sample. If you are offended by what you read there, you won't like the rest of it, but I can tell you, it just keeps getting funnier and funnier. 


No comments:

Post a Comment